Monday, November 28, 2011

Starting Afresh

Why do I regularly have these urges to start posting in this Blog all over again?  I can usually only keep with it about a week - I think because in order to GET here I have to visit yet another site, log in with yet another username and password, and so on.

If there were a way to connect this account with my Facebook account, for example, so that I could log in at one place and post a blog entry there that would also show up here... that'd be so much more likely to keep me active.

At any rate, I'm going to try again to stick with this.  I feel like this is as good a place as any for me to write about my spiritual travels, since I don't belong to a church, coven or even just a weekly meet-up group with which I can communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment